Thursday, January 29, 2009

What we've been up to

What we've been up to lately...
Seriah often dons this blonde wig and wears it around the house
or to Target! On this occasion, she's wearing her swimming
cap on top of the wig. What she's doing with the mug is
simply adding a little more humor to her get-up!
She's our little one with a big sense of humor.

Reid and I got to get away and go skiing at Loveland
Ski Area for a day! It was heavenly.


Ahhh...how many takes does it take to get
a good family photo?
Too many! :) We're all a little loopy by this take
and we call it good!

Our little hikers come bouncing down the hill
to put their stamp of approval on the Christmas
tree that Reid and I have scoped out to cut down



Seriah was cold one day and being that she's
about the size of a flea, I decided to put her
in my zip up vest to warm up. She thought
that was hilarious.
*Photo courtesy of Rachel

Rachel gets a dance with Daddy in the kitchen.
This kid's smile can light up a room!


We haven't had much snow yet, but on this
particular day I helped the girls build their
first snowman. They thought it was hilarious
when he melted and his eyes fell out. Gotta
wonder about their sense of humor...








1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are so wonderful, friend!